The mission of Marvista Elementary PTSA is to enhance the educational experience of the children and their families by working in partnership with the teachers, administration, staff and local community. The PTSA provides safe, fun and educationally enriching activities, supported by its own fundraising.
Objectives of the Marvista PTSA Are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social education.
Consider Joining Marvista PTSA
- Join Marvista PTSA today and you will belong to a community of friends, parents, and teachers encouraging student achievement and learning enrichment. We believe that together we can create an environment where children will be successful students. When you join Marvista Elementary PTSA you support our children through programs like:
- Our Art Docent program which brings a well-planned visual arts curriculum into each and every classroom!
- Arts Electives for 5th and 6th graders
- Our many after and before school Clubs (Math, Chess, Choir, Jump Rope, Art, Lego and more!)
- Family Activities like the Fall Family Festival and the Variety Show
- Beyond these great benefits to our students, members also receive a FREE Student Directory. Anyone can join and support the Marvista PTSA… grandparents, friends, and parents!
- Application forms are available for download or you may pick one up at the school office.
- The cost to join is $15.00 per individual or $25.00 for a family. As a PTSA member you will recieve one FREE directory which is available only to PTSA members. Fill out the PTSA Directory Form to secure your copy. Additional copies may be purchased for $5.