“Let Your Imagination Fly…”
The Reflections Program is a National PTA and a Washington State PTA cultural arts competition. This program is an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works, created around a specific theme. This year’s theme is “Let Your Imagination Fly…”
Students can enter works in any of the following art categories. Only original works of art created by the artist working alone for the 2015-2016 theme are accepted. View the Flyer HERE
- Dance Choreography – create original choreographed dance and perform it on video.
- Film Production – fiction or nonfiction video created as animation, a narrative, documentary, experimental, or music video
- Literature – works of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, prose, drama, short stories, and lyrics.
- Music Composition – original musical composition, with or without lyrics.
- Photography – prints up to 11″x14″ in color or black and white, including techniques of photogram, retouched, montage, sandwich, and multiple exposures.
- Visual Arts – prints, drawings, paintings, collages, photographic collages, metal etching, fiber works and computer generated art. Works of art must be flat and must not exceed more than 3/8″ thickness. Artwork may not exceed 24″x30″ including matting.
For examples of last year’s state award winners, visit the Washington state PTA Reflections gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/118226724@N05/
Please Contact Courtney Fix with questions!